Monday 3 December 2012

wwani_

Please leave your footprint at my Cbox. 
     Hi ^^ Just call me Wani. I'm a Malaysian. I'm a Kpoper, true Belieber and a Swifter. Same with me? I love you :* Please be my friend. I'm very friendly, please trust me HAHA. Hope we can be friend ;)

Favourite artist;
-Justin Bieber -Taylor Swift -Adele -Bruno Mars -Megan Nicole -Carly Rae Jepsen -One Diredtion -The Wanted -Greyson Chance -Cody Simpsons -Christina Perri ;

Favourite Song;
-All BigBang song -All SHINee song -All C-Clown song -All Boyfriend song -All FT-Island song -All Justin Bieber song -All Taylor Swift song -All Bruno Mars song and more ;

Favourite MV;
-This too many and cannot be list because too private. I don't think to share it HAHA ; 

Bias;
-Lee MinHo -Choi MinHo -Jung Jinyoung -Xi Luhan -G-Dragon -Shin WonHo -KangJun -Kim Myungsoo and this is private too HAHA actually not private but it's too many to list *u*

Fandom;
-B1A4 -SHINee -BigBang -C-Clown -SNSD -BoyFriend -FT-Island and more ;

So, just this for my little about me ;) If you want to know me more just mention me at TWITTER . I'm not arrogant ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment